quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

i.. i wanna feel!

God! You have your infinite thoughts for me... you have your plans for me. I have my plans for myself... and i'm kind of confused if they are the same.. because they seem like. But if they're not, just do what you aim to do! in me, in my life, in the people that will be part of my life.. please! And I, God... i wanna feel you love like never before! Deep inside my heart, ** flowing everywhere i go! Not because of me..! But because of You in me!! please, oh God. In Jesus' name, amém!

**parei pra receber a encomenda do entregador.. e enquanto eu esperava ele, eu olhava pro céu... e, não sei... senti um amor tão grande! Senti um "Eu já faço o sol bater sobre sua cabeça, todos os dias, sobre o mau e sobre o bom. Isso já é prova do meu amor!" ... e um "vai dar tudo certo.", declarado com certeza..
foi um momento inexplicável! Deus, és o Deus que me respondes! oobrigada! muito obrigada :)

te amo (declarado com certeza). kaká.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário